WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

WOLMinistries - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* WOLMinistries > Topics

Subject: ARE YOU IN THE RIGHT PLACE OF WORSHIP-
Replies: 0 Views: 254

wolm 4.02.11 - 06:14pm
ARE YOU IN THE RIGHT PLACE OF WORSHIP- PLACE OF FELLOWSHIP?

============PMOS/bk1/25

LORD I thank You for giving me this grace to deliver Your Word to the world through the help of the Holy Spirit. May Your Will Be Done. Amen
=====================

Any gathering, congregation or Church that the truth does not dwell- where the expression 'This is what the Word of the LORD God says and that is what we are doing' does not live in is not a place where people sojourning to Heaven worship rather such a place leads to hell.

Today this is what satan is using in the world to destroy the lives of Christians. Some Churches are not teaching and preaching the truth because of the earthly things they are always focusing on.
If the expression 'This is what the Word of the LORD God says and that is what we are doing' should leave or is not present in a Church, the Church is dead spiritually. And this is what is happening in the world today when the Church work has gotten to the hands of doctors, professors, heathen scholars and many more teaching and preaching the Word of God in earthly bodies with earthly knowledge.
All who worship in a Church, congregation or as*embly that do not have a true man- servant of God are spiritualy dead. Because of what some ministers want to become in life or the kind of cars they want to drive and the kind of house they want to live in and clothes and shoes they want to put on has made then placed no priority on the Word of God- the undiluted truth, they don't speak and preach the truth and they kept diluting with lies and turning around the Word of God so it could be sweet in the hearing of the congregation even though they are in sin.

Romans 16:17-18 And now there is one more thing to say before I end this letter. Stay away from those who cause divisions and are upsetting people's faith, teaching things about Christ that are contrary to what you have been taught. Such teachers are not working for our LORD Jesus but only want gain for themselves. They are good speakers, and simple-minded people are often fooled by them.; Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thorns, or figs from thistles. Matthew 7:15-16
and also it is written that Every tree that does not bear good fruit is but down and thrown into the fire. Thus you will know them by their fruits. Matthew 7:19-20

Have you forgotten the Word of the LORD which says He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters. Matthew 13:30

BOTTOM LINE: Any Church that does not have the Word which is the light and the truth is nothing but a dead place to worship. [Deuteronomy 28:13-14 13. And the LORD will make you the head, and not the tail; and you shall tend upward only, and not downward; if you obey the commandments of the LORD your which I command you this day, being careful to do them, 14. And if you do not turn aside from any of the words which I command you this day, to the right hand or to the left, to go after other gods to serve them.] This is the Word of God so today please truthfully turn to Him worshipping in the right place and heart until then will it be well with you receiving blessings from God.

WOLMinistries- WORD OF LIFE MINISTRIES. God's word- changing lives to God. Building Hopes of Heaven in souls.
Email: wolm@prodigits.co.uk; wol_ministries@ymail.com
Tel.: +234 818 21 99 351; +234 802 66 44 373.
Http://wolministries.wapgroups.com;
Http://thetruechristians.wapgroups.com

* WOLMinistries Forum

Search:
topics replies

* WOLMinistries

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search