WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

WOLMinistries - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* WOLMinistries > Topics

Subject: JOHN 15:7- If you abide in Me, and My Wo
Replies: 0 Views: 259

wolm 4.02.11 - 05:51pm
JOHN 15:7- If you abide in Me, and My Words abide in you, ask whatever you will, and it shall be done for you.
==========PMOS/bk1/24

LORD I thank You for giving me this grace to deliver Your Word to the world through the help of the Holy Spirit. May Your Will Be Done. Amen
=====================

When you are not have the understanding or not knowledgable of the Bible, your prayers can never be answered because you would be asking for things you shouldn't also ones prayer can also be delayed if such person is not knowledgable of the Word of God. If you don't have the knowledge of the Word of God, you will be living and doing things contrary against God's will and His Word.

The power of the LORD still exist. It has never been dead and will foreve be alive.
If you don't have the wisdom of the Bible in full you won't be able to learn to overcome your problems and afflictions. Take note of this, anyone without the full understanding of the Word of God will surely have the full knowledge of satanic deeds. If the Word of the LORD does not dwell in you, no matter how hard you east and pray for protection, the enemy will firmly overcome you. That's the truth. Why should we be deceiving ourselves and fall to say the truth to ourselves?

If the Bible does not stand as your guide line on a daily basis, the fact is you will be doing contrary against God because your daily life will never please God.
JOHN 15:7 If you abide in Me, and My Words abide in you, ask whatever you will, and it shall be done for you. God will never give an answer to what many people are asking for because they are not staying in Him and Obey His commandment- His Word does not live in them; rather they get silence for their prayers.
If your ways are defiling- impure and polluting in the presence of God and you refuse to consider it, whatever thing you ask for using His Name won't be done even though the LORD Himself send it in 'John 14:14 Yes, ask anything, using My Name, and I will do it!'
Knowing and doing the will of God helps us get the result of our prayer. Our prayers will never be answered if you and I refuse to consider or ways.
In as much as you lack God's Word in you, you will lack God's wisdom.

Today, the position the world is that which many don't know the will and Word of God while some know them but just chose to refuse to hearken to it saying which is making them live a life contrary to the will of God.
The question here is how many people today are striving to know the will of God? In as much as you strive and know the truth- the Word of God, you wouldn't need to tarry in fasting and praying before your problems and affliction would be a thing of the past.
The moment you start doing what God wants, you won't have a problem and won't need to fast before your prayers will be answered. The Word of the LORD says If one turns away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayers is an abomination. Proverbs 28:9 RSV; God doesn't listen to the prayer of those who flout the law. Proverbs 28:9 TLB The moment you fail or refuse to have a dwelling place for the Word of God in you, you will pray and fast without receiving an answer.

Job 36:21 Take heed, do not turn to iniquity, for this you have chosen rather than affliction.We have to check always if you and I are still on the LORD'S WAY. Take heed always so that your walk, way, attitud and lifestyle will be in accord with the standard and ordinance of God.

THE POWER OF JESUS STILL EXIST, THE POWER IS EXISTING IN HIS NAME AND HIS WORD. Are you and I walking uprightly before God in truth and with a perfect heart? Consider your lifestyle, are you walking with God in His own chosen path or in your own pleasing path?

Just because Jesus took your sins and mine, God did not answer Him when He cried with a loud voice. He was forsaken all because of our sins. The Bible says And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, Eli, Eli, la'ma sabach-tha'ni? Matthew 27:46 If God could forsake His only begotten Son all because He is took the sins of the whole world- sins He never committed how much more we that are to walk in Him? The Bible says He committed no sin; no guile was found on His lip. 1 Peter 2:22; And they made His grave with the wicked and with a rich man in His death, although He had done no violence, and there was no deceit in His mouth. Isaiah 53:9.

BOTTOM LINE: [Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and for ever. Hebrews 13:8] The Power of Jesus does not change. It is the sin in the lives of many that does not allow Him to work with them. MEND YOUR WAYS NOW.......

WOLMinistries- WORD OF LIFE MINISTRIES. God's word- changing lives to God. Building Hopes of Heaven in souls.
Email: wolm@prodigits.co.uk; wol_ministries@ymail.com
Tel.: +234 818 21 99 351; +234 802 66 44 373.
Http://wolministries.wapgroups.com;
Http://thetruechristians.wapgroups.com

* WOLMinistries Forum

Search:
topics replies

* WOLMinistries

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search