WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

WOLMinistries - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* WOLMinistries > Topics

Subject: THE DANGER IN DELAYING THE KI
Replies: 0 Views: 252

wolm 24.01.11 - 08:34pm
THE DANGER IN DELAYING THE KINGDOM OF THE LORD.
===============RC/bk2/9

There is a Kingdom coming soon and the time is a time no one knows. 'Acts 1:6-8 And another time when He appeared to them, they asked Him, LORD, are you going to free Israel [from Rome] now and restore us as an independent nation? The Father sets those dates, He replied and they are not for you to know. But when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, you will receive power to testify about Me with great effect.......
There is danger in delaying the Kingdom of the LORD. There maybe no danger in delaying parties, ceremonies on earth but there is danger delaying the Kingdom of God. 'Matthew 25:13 So stay awake and be prepared for you do not know the date or moment of My return. The coming Kingdom of the LORD is a secret and the secret of God is only revealed to His own but the secret of this Kingdom is a plain secret no one knows when it will come.
Till today, the LORD is talking in parables about His coming Kingdom. [Matthew 6:9; Matthew 25]

This Kingdom is only for the righteous; the godly ones will be the only partaker of the Kingdom. A kingdom of no cheating on one another, evil act or deceit. In this Kingdom, only the righteous would stand.
We must go in peace and be gentle with the Holy Spirit if only we have to enter- be partaker of this Kingdom. Repent, for the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand. Matthew 3:2

(Matthew 13:24-30 ........... 30. Let both grow together until the harvest, and I will tell the reapers to sort out the thistles and burn them, and put the wheat in the barn.); All right, He said, I am the farmer who sows the choice seed. The field is the world and the seed represents the people of the Kingdom, the thistles are the people belonging to satan. The enemy who sowed the thistles among the wheat is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world, and reapers as the angels. The righteous would enjoy God's blessings and provisions, even in His Kingdom, and they would rise and shine unusually. Malachi 4:2 But for you who fear My Name the sun of righteousness shall rise, with healing in its wings. You shall go forth leaping like calves from the stall
The day of the LORD is when He would come to stamp- ratify the choice we have voluntarity made. He would come to give us what we do not deserve or to withdraw what we think we merit (if we aren't watchful).
There is danger in delaying the Kingdom of God. Once more, I want to let you know that only the righteous shall make it to this Kingdom called Heaven. [Malachi 3:17-18 They shall be mine, says the LORD Almighty, in that day when I make up my jewels, and I will spare them as a man spares an obedient and dutiful son. Then you will see the difference between God, treatment of good and bad, between thor who serve Him and those who don't]; Just as in this story the thistles are separated and burned, so shall it be at the end of the world. I will send My angels, and they will separate out of the Kingdom every temptation and all who are evil, and throw them into the furnace and burn them. There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Then the godly shall shine as the sun in their Father's Kingdom. Let those with ears listen! Matthew 13:40-43.

At this junction I want to talk on two kingdom as Christian. 1. The kingdom in our hearts. 2. The physical kingdom.

=====1. The kingdom in our hearts: This is the Kingdom within you and I. The moment we accept Christ, the Kingdom of God will descend on us. It will come to begin within us. Luke 17:21 Nor will they say, 'Lo, here it is!' or 'There!' for behold, the Kingdom of God is in the midst of you.

===== 2. The physical Kingdom: This Kingdom is physical. The godly will see it. Revelation 20:4-6 Then I saw thrones, and sitting on them were those had been given the right to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their testimony about Jesus, for proclaiming the Word of God, and who had not worshipped the creature or his statue, nor accepted his mark on their foreheads or their hands. They had come to life again and now they reigned with Christ for a thousand years.......

Why is the Kingdom delayed?
1. Because we haven't preach to the whole earth. The gospel hasn't gone round the world. People go to Church but they are not hearing the right message- the gospel. In order not to delay the Kingdom you and I as Christians have to preach the gospel.
2. The Elects are yet to be gathered.
3. It is not yet God's appointed time- John 4:35 Do you not say, 'There are yet four months, then comes the harvest'? I tell you, life up your eyes, and see how the fields are already white for harvest.

SIGNS to know what are delaying the Kingdom.
1. When Christians are sleeping- spiritually asleep and needed to be revive.
2. When those who are to spread the gospel are talking about resting, waiting, calming instead of progressing.
3. When sin is rampant- spreading like wide fire.
Are we Christians what we ought to be?
4. When you don't have the fear and love of God, you will be delaying the Kingdom of God.
On a daily basis God keep giving us His grace so we can repent and become that we ought to.

BOTTOM LINE: [2 Timothy 2:4 And as Christ's soldier, do not let yourselves become tied up in worldly affairs for then you cannot satisfy the One who has enlisted you in His Army.]
Repent, for the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand. Matthew 3:2

WOLMinistries- WORD OF LIFE MINISTRIES. God's word- changing lives to God. Building Hopes of Heaven in souls.
Email: wolm@prodigits.co.uk; wol_ministries@ymail.com
Tel.: +234 818 21 99 351; +234 802 66 44 373.
Http://wolministries.wapgroups.com;
Http://thetruechristians.wapgroups.com *

* WOLMinistries Forum

Search:
topics replies

* WOLMinistries

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search