WOLMinistries - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* WOLMinistries > Topics

Subject: Are You Part of God's Family?
Replies: 0 Views: 197

wolm 15.01.11 - 07:51pm
Are You Part of God's Family?
-----------PMOS/bk2/2

Do you have what it takes to live? Do you have the WORD OF LIFE which is the Word of God in you? Are you living uprightly? Are you living as part- a member of God's family?

The facts is, if the Word Of God has a dwell place inside us we shall be able to stand and walk uprightly as part of the family of God. When the Word of God is living inside us, your spouse would see you as a good partner and your children would see you as a good parent and also your parents would see you as good child of God.
'Isaiah 5:13 Therefore I will send you into exile far away because you neither know nor care that I have done so much for you. Your great and honored men will starve, and the common people will die of thirst.' This shows the position many people are. So many of God's faithfulness as far forgotten which ought not to be so.
if the Word- the Message you listen to every worshipping hours can not reform you; can not turn you into a good son; daughter; husband and wife then you are not among those going to Heaven.
Today God can not vouch saying of many that they are my children. What is God saying about you and I? Is God not dismay with you?
Many ministers say the are preaching- teaching, yes it is good to do these things but many of them don't have the Word of God- the undiluted truth which is also the Word of Life in them. You can only be a true servant of God- a true minister ministering only through the Word of God that abides in your life. Many souls are today held in captivity because they don't have the knowledge of the Word of God which is God Himself. For the Bible says 'In the beginning was the WORD, and the WORD was with GOD, and the WORD was GOD. John 1:1'

Let's remember always that it is the heart of man God is watching, so He knows His own people- those that are righteous and equally godly. 'Psalm 33:13-15 The LORD looks down from Heaven, He sees all the sons of men; from where He sits enthroned He looks forth on all the inhabitants of the earth, He who fashions the hearts of them all, and observes all their deeds.' Have you forgotten the day of the LORD is coming when He would seperate the sheeps from the goats. The question then is where would you be? You the LORD come to give you want you don't deserve or to withdraw from you what you think you merit? Remember He is coming to ratify- put a stamp on the choices we are voluntarily making. Maybe you don't know things you decide, and do are the choices you are making. So better mend your ways. The Bible says Malachi 3:18 Then you will see the difference between God's treatment of good men and bad, between those who serve Him and those who don't
Brethren, sinning is an act of neglecting the WORD of God be abusing His ordinance. And those who does all things would be punished, erased and forgotten from the list or the living and won't receive the reward which belongs to the godly. The Bible makes that clear to us. It's says Pile their sins high and do not overlook them. Let these men be blotted from the list of the living; do not give them the joys of life with the righteous. Psalm 69:27-28

This is the insight of what the world looks like: Those who are to be leaders to teach the truth- preach the light are also in captivity, so what then can we do? Those who know the truth have diluted what is not true with it so it might be sweet in the hearing of those who hear them.

He, whom I am teaching and preaching is that One who knows and has the Word to set people- you and I free. We- you and I are the ones delaying God from working in our lives by not going into His WORD, by not living by it standard.. Brethren, prayer only can not work. It has to be the WORD first in our lives, Holiness, then we would be able to pray the right prayers by His Words in our lives.
Today, the Churches, as*emblies, and Fellowships grounds or camps are like ships or buses, or planes people are boarding without asking where where there destinations are? Without asking if they are boarding the right ones which can take them to their destination. Souls are today entering Churches, as*emblies, and Fellowship grounds and camps without asking 'Can we get to Heaven through here? Or without ticking note if they would lead them to Heaven or Hell.' Alot of Christians as entering the wrong place which will lead them to the wrong place- where they will never have loved to be.
'Titus 1:1-2 ..........., to further the faith of God's elect and their knowledge of the truth which accords with godliness, in hope of eternal life which God, who never lies, promised ages ago' If you are going to be responsible, then the Word of God must abide- dwell in you likewise if any Church, as*embly and Fellowship ground are going to be responsible for the truth and be alive then the Word of Life would be dwelling in them. And for us to truly serve the LORD, of need to have the Word of God- the undiluted word living in us.

Those who will serve in the truth and live in the truth as those referred to as children of God. No matter how little the sins you committed are, they are talking you into captive.
Romans 5:6 While we were still weak, at the right time Christ died for the ungodly. RSV; When we were utterly helpless, with no way of escape, Christ came at just the right time and died for us sinners who had no use for Him. TLB Today, are we not nailing Him- Christ the second time to the cross? Many say they are serving God when it is their sins they are serving, no wonder prayers are not answering because we are serving God like we are serving man.
Today, ministers are mostly interested in the number of branches, the pastor over and not the number of souls they would be able to take to Heaven even though many has called themselves and not called through His grace but rather because they want to feed their stomachs and homes. Also, today, the gave to Hell continues to expand day after day and those who doesn't have the WORD of God will join those running to enter it for the Bible says 'Enter by the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is easy, that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. For the gate is narrow and the way is hard, that leads to life, and time who find it are few. Matthew 7:13-14' and also the Bible says 'My people are destroyed because they don't know Me and it is all your fault, you priests, for you yourselves refuse to know Me; therefore, I refuse to recognize you as my priests, since you have forgotten my laws, I will forget to bless your children. Hosea 4:6'
Alot of ministers know the truth but refuses to tell- teach and preach the truth. The moment you reject the knowledge of God, you can't be a good husband, wife and child.
John 10:10 The thief's purpose is to steal, kill and destroy. My purpose is to give life in all its fullness. The devil will steal whatever he wants, kills whoever he feels like and will likewise destroys whatever he feels like if he finds not the WORD of God in them. So wouldn't you choose abiding in the Word of God today?

[Ezekiel 22:26 Her priests have done violence to my law and have profaned my Holy things; they have made no distinction between the Holy and the common, neither have they taught the difference between the unclean and the clean, and they have disregarded my sabbaths, so that I am profaned among them.] Today, we see different vessels of God, but the question is where are they leading their people to? Houses of God through some ministers are bringing bad fragrant unto the LORD. What type of incense are you bringing to God? Is our incense not causing stench in God's nostrils.

How can you be lacking the knowledge of God and be saying you don't have any problem or affliction?
John 14:21 The one who obeys Me is the one who loves Me; and because he loves Me, any Father will love him; and I will too, and I will reveal myself to him. No wonder many say they have problems or enemies are dominating on them. If we choose to have and keep the Word of God, He will be with us, He will never forsake us in every way. The Bible says Then the king commanded Jerahmeel (a member of the royal family) and Seraiah (son of Azriel) and Shelemiah (son of Abdeel) to arrest Baruch and Jeremiah. But the LORD hid them! Jeremiah 36:26 [Daniel 3:8-29].
Numbers 23:19 God is not man, that He should lie, or a son of man, that He should repent. Has He said, and will He not do it? Or has He spoken, and will He not fulfil it? He that lacks the truth shall continue to live unfaithfully. Many say they love God, but doesn't God know those that truly love Him. John 14:21 The one who obey Me, is the one who loves Me;........; John 15:14 And you are My friends if you obey Me The question is now doesn't God knows those that are His friends? This is what Jesus is saying ....because He love Me, My Father will love Him; and I will too, and I will reveal Myself to him. John 14:21.

Okay, listen to this: Wherever the truth is, there, there will be life.

And lastly, 'For we must all stand before Christ to be judged and have our lives laid bare- before Him. Each of us will receive whatever he deserves for the good or bad things he has done in his earthly body. 2 Corinthians 5:10'; 'The LORD gazes down upon mankind from Heaven where He lives. He has made their hearts and closely watches everything they do. Psalm 33:13-15'; '.........In due season God will judge everything man does, both good and bad. Ecclesiasles 3:17'
And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Also another book was opened, which is the book of life. And the dead were judged by what was written in the books, by what they had done. And the sea gave up the dead in it, Death and Hades gave up the dead in them, and all were judged by what they had done. Revelation 20:12-13.

[Here is my final conclusion: fear God and obey His commandments, for this is the entire duty of man. Ecclesiastes 12:13]

WOLMinistries- WORD OF LIFE MINISTRIES. God's word- changing lives to God. Building Hopes of Heaven in souls.
Email: wolm@prodigits.co.uk; wol_ministr *

* WOLMinistries Forum

Search:
topics replies

* WOLMinistries

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search