WOLMinistries - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* WOLMinistries > Topics

Subject: BECOMING MEMBERS OF GOD'S HOUS
Replies: 0 Views: 248

wolm 11.01.11 - 06:37pm
BECOMING MEMBERS OF GOD'S HOUSEHOLD.

PMOS/Ilu. PM/

Why relaxing or at rest when your enemies as awake? Why the rest while those wishing evil are not weary on seeing things get bad for you.

This message is just to beseech everyone of us to be physically and mentally awake in our journey here on earth. You should know that everyone- old and young are sojourners here on earth. The street we walk in have expiring date of which some day, it would be at rest.

Becoming a family member in the land of the Living- the Glorious Home of God and not in here on this dying world is very necessary so as to have eternal breath if only we base on the condition that we are obedient to the LORD our Creator.

'2 Corinthians 6:17-18 17. That is why the LORD has said, Leave them; seperate yourselves from them; don't touch their filthy things, and I will welcome you. 18. And be a Father to you, and you will be My sons and daughters. Now he this what the Bible- the Word of God is saying, then what are the things that won't make His promise of welcoming us, be a Father to us and make us sons and daughters come to fulfilment? Let us examine hurdles that will not make that godly promise come to fulfilment.
When Adam and Eve were having a clean relationship with God- still in His obedience, they never had a problem, no matter how small they were not afflicted because God say them as a family. 'Genesis 3:8-11 8. That evening they heard the sound of the LORD God walking in the garden; and they hid themselves among the trees. 9. The LORD God called to Adam, why are you hiding? 10. And Adam replied, I heard you coming and didn't want you to see me naked. So I hid. 11. Who told you you were naked? the LORD God asked. Have you eaten fruit from the tree I warned you about?

Ephesians 3:14-17 14. For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, 15. from whom every family in Heaven and on earth is named, 16. that according to the riches of His Glory He may grant you to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man, 17. and that Christ may dwell in your hearts through Faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love.
God has given us His Words and Holy Spirit to come to His presence so we can belong to His Family of the Living. The Scripture makes known that since God has family in Heaven, He also has one on earth.

Do you believe this: that God sent His belove Son so we that accept Him, believing and trust in Him as our Saviour and our LORD can belong to His family. Those who accepts Him are those He has given the grace to become family members of God's household.

The focus and determination of satan the world's deceiver is to make every race of mankind stray away from God their creator to him. And this is through what? Sin. For the Bible says Every one who commits sin is guilty of lawlessness; sin is lawlessness. 1 John 3:4 RSV; But those who keep on sinning are against God, for every sin is done against the will of God. 1 John 3:4 TLB;
But if you keep on sinning, it shows that you belong to satan, who since he first began to sin has kept steadily at it......... 1 John 3:8; For you are the children of your father the devil and you love to do the evil things he does. He was a murderer from the beginning and a hater of truth- there is not an iota of truth in him. When he lies, it is perfectly normal; for he is the father of liars. John 8:44
Today Jesus is asking you to let go off sin, unholiness and satan the father of sinners if only you want to belong to the true memecesr of house of God. Today, if christians who are children of God are asked to identify themselves in every christian congregation, survey showed it that almost all if not even all in the congregation would claim to be children of God but if the same was asked of those who are children or followers of satan to identify themselves. You would hardly see a finger identifying him/herself but I want you all to remember this: whether you believe or not, God knows those that are truly His and likewise satan do too knows those who belong to him. The Bible says 27. My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they fool me; 28. and I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish, and no one shall sna*ch them out of my hand. John 10:27-28

Satan is always aggressive whenever he hears the statement in 'John 8:36 So if the Son sets you free, you will indeed be free.' Because he know if the Son sets you free he loses. So should we then let Jesus lose on you and I? Should His coming to this judged world to die for our sins be to no avail? No it shouldn't be.
Becoming a member in the Household of God is only through Jesus CHRIST- the Redeemer and the Healer of man. Hear what His word says 1. The Spirit of the LORD God is upon me, because the LORD has anointed me to bring good tidings to the afflicted; He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound; 2. to proclaim the year of the LORD'S favour, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all who mourn. Isaiah 61:1-2.
Today, it is a pity we are forgetting that satan is using every strategies and weapon to destroy man's journey to Heaven.

In as much you don't listen to the what the Word of God is saying- the undiluted Word, the Word that gives life and hope of living beyond the grave, the Word that rebuilds, reform, rebuke and transforms ones life for good and to God you still belong to the devil. But the Good News today is that God wants to be a Father to us and we becoming His sons and daughters. And this is until you and I forsake sin and satan, the father of evil evil act and deeds. If only we can then God is saying so we can be members of His family here on earth and after departing from here.
You fathers, God wants to be a Father to you, mothers, God want to be you Fathers, youths, God wants to be your Fathers always there to hear our cries and voice and always to be there for us in everything we do.

'2 Corinthians 6:17-18 That is why the LORD has said, Leave them; seperate yourselves from them; don't touch their filthy things, and I will welcome you. And be a Father to you, and you will be My sons and daughters. *

* WOLMinistries Forum

Search:
topics replies

* WOLMinistries

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search