Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

WOLMinistries - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* WOLMinistries > Topics

Subject: OBEDIENCE TO THE HOLY SPIRIT.
Replies: 0 Views: 1599

wolm 7.01.11 - 08:15pm
OBEDIENCE TO THE HOLY SPIRIT 12. 01. 09

When CHRIST lives- abide in you; when CHRIST is with you, people will doubt and ask if you are you or not. John 9: 7- 8 7. and told him, ''Go and wash in the Pool of Siloam'' (the word Siloam means Sent). So the man yet where he was sent and washed and came back seeing!
8. His neighbors and others who know him as a blind beggar asked each other, is this the same fellow- that beggar?

Obedience to the Holy Spirit.

The moment you start obeying the voice of the Holy Spirit, you will start having joy and laughing because your laughter and joy would personally be ordained by God. Genesis 14: 41 But Moses said, it's too late. Now you are disobeying the Lord's order to return to the wilderness.
As Christians, our journey can only be profitable to the Glorious Kingdom of God if we obey every of God's commandment- the word of God that comes to us. Yes! It's only when we are obedient that our journey one this earth will be successful and be a complete one.

Joshua 14: 10- 11 Now, as you can see, from that time until now the LORD has kept me alive and well for all there forty- five years since crisscrossing the wilderness, and today I am eighty- five years old. I am as strong now as I was when Moses sent us on that journey, and I can still travel and fight as well as I could then!
Celeb had a long and successful life because he was obedient. If you and I also want to live long and happily, if you and I want want God to spare our lives, it has to do with how you and I receive and yield to His words- messages, commandmet when it comes to us.

Being disobedient, neglecting the message of the word of God make one not to be a child of God rather that one will become a slave to satan and sin because disobedience is a sin and the Bible says For you are children of your father the devil and you love to do evil things he does. He was a murderer from the beginning and a gates of truth- there is not an iota of truth in him, when he lies, it is perfectly normal; for he is the father of liars; But those who keep on sinning are against God, for every sin is done against the will of God. 1 John 3: 4
You know it is perfectly normal for you too when you disobey, you don't see what's wrong in it; You can't figure out the bad you do against God as sins because you haven't given chance for the Holy Spirit to dwell in you.
No matter what you are- a Priest, Prophet, Pastor, or whatever it is, if you are not obedient your journey can't be profitable and you can not have a long life here on earth and you can't please God. Just obey when His message - Words comes in to you.
'Numbers 14: 24 But my servant Celeb is a different kind of man- he has obeyed me fully. I will bring him into the land he entered as a spy, and his descendants shall have their full share of it.'
Brethfsf it is better not to have called yourself a Christian than calming you are while you don't have the heart of obedience unto God. Most Christians are afflicted because they are not obedience. The Bible refers to Abraham as God's friend because he was obedient to God even when he was yet to have a child. You too can today become God's friend and child just by obeying all His word asks you to do.
John 14: 21 The one who obeys me is the one who loves me; and because he loves me, my Father will love him; and I will too, and I will reveal myself to him.
Shouldn't we take note of the things we go around for and things we go around with. You can never try to obey and please God when you still have something that belongs to satan in your life. And one who is disobedient can never be a friends God as long as he is still disobeying His word.
When the His message comes to you, there's always a reason and it just for your good.

Bottom Line: But each of these blessings depends on your not trumgog aside in any way I have given you;...... Deuteronomy 28: 14 *

* WOLMinistries Forum

Search:
topics replies

* WOLMinistries

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search